CORPORATIONS & CONFERENCES ! ! !
Multi-faceted, successful entrepreneur, musician, philanthropist Dr. Fairest Hill will infuse your organization with energy, music, humor and fun.
See Details below…
Dr. Hill has spoken internationally to over one million people in the course of his career. His story has been written about in a wide variety of publications.
From the most humble of beginnings, to a business owner with multiple holdings, Fairest is the master of the narrative, leaving audiences touched, moved and inspired.
Dr. Fairest Hill is also the author of “Life Without Limits,” “Daddy Talk” and “Yes You Can Win.” He has recently released his fifth CD, “Don’t Stop.” As a musician, he has had the opportunity to perform with Charlie Wilson of the GAP Band, Jennifer Holliday and other national recording artists. He blends music with a positive message that leaves his audience motivated and inspired.
Five Star Presenter for Team-building and Leadership Training Events
- Phenomenal as a keynote speaker or luncheon speaker
- Member of the American Speaker’s bureau
- Customized training delivery options
- On-going resource for coaching that will significantly improve individual and organizational performance.
Coaching and Leadership Development:
- Coaching inspires self directed change
- Invigorates and improve ability
- How to positively impact the corporate culture
- Next level attitude development and action planning.
- Training for teams to increase effective communication, mutual support and accountability
- Managing the “unmanageable”
- Using the power of the opinion leader.
Previous Corporations / Conferences / Colleges:
- Paraprofessional Educator Training Series, Jefferson Parish Schools, New Orleans, LA
- Algiers Charter School Professional Development Conference, New Orleans, LA
- SUNS, School Leadership Center, Leadership Academy Summer Institute, New Orleans, LA
- Adult Educator Conference, New Orleans Parish School Board
- Annual School Nutrition Conference, Clayton County Schools, Altanta, GA
- Florida Association for Childcare Management Annual Conference, Orlando, FL
- ALPI Annual Corporate Meeting, Winter Haven, FL
- South Africa Leadership Conference with Dr. Myles Munroe
- Annual FCVP (Family and Community Violence Prevention) Conference
- Few NTP (Federally Employed National Training Program) Conferences
CONTACT DR. HILL FOR MORE INFORMATION